Health & Safety
COSHH stands for Control of Substances Hazardous to Health. It requires employers to control substances that are hazardous to health.
You can prevent or reduce workers exposure to hazardous substances by:
- Finding out what health hazards are
- Deciding how to prevent harm to health
- Providing control measures to reduce harm to health
- Making sure they are used
- Keeping all control measures in good working order
- Providing information, instruction and training for employees and others
- Providing monitoring and health surveillance in appropriate cases
- Planning for emergencies
Most businesses use substance, or products that are mixtures of substances. Some processes create substances. These could cause harm to employees, contractors and other people.
Here at Entrees International we are able to provide you with COSHH sheets for all our products that may be hazardous to the health of your employees.
Simply fill out the form and we shall email you a copy of the COSHH sheet you require.